Saturday, October 27, 2007

Confessions of a Superhero



Yes, this is a true documentary. At first I wasn't sure. But knowing that it is a true story makes it all the more intriguing to me. I was so excited to find out that it would be showing in one of the cities I would be visiting this month - Austin, TX! I'm definitely going to be attending the premiere. If you're in Austin or in another of the cities screening the movie, join me in checking out Confessions of a Superhero.

Screening in:
New York City - 11/2 - Pioneer Theater
Austin, TX - 11/2 - Alamo Drafthouse South Lamar
Los Angeles - 11/16 - Laemmie's Music Hall
Denver, CO - 11/21 - Starz Theater

Oh and the website is pretty cool too! www.therealsuperhero.com I'll be writing more about the film once I've gotten to see it all the way through. :)

Later y'all!
~Heather (from Austin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather