Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The BIG HOLIDAY NEWS Post!

The Holiday season is upon us - my most favorite time of the year - and I feel like celebrating! Starting today, I am offering double credit on all Collections booked between now and the 5th of February, 2008. During this time, all retainers are just $1000. This means that you could be saving thousands on current Collection prices. What an awesome way to kick off the Holidays, eh? If you have been thinking of booking, contact me to see if your wedding date is available.

I'd also like to announce our newest offering - Wedding Slideshows - and I'm including them with all of my Wedding Collections. I've been dying to unveil this for weeks and now I finally can! :) Each will be a short montage of your wedding day set to music and displayed on my blog. Your family and friends will be able to view it here or they can purchase DVD copies and digital downloads (ipod compatible, of course). I'm so excited about these shows. Please click the link above to see the one I made for my August couple.

Before I sign off, I have been receiving emails about the Destinations gallery photographs. I would like to let everyone know that all of my photographs in that gallery are available as Fine Art Prints. Each print is signed by me and offered in several different sizes - most can fit under the tree. ^.^ For more information about purchasing a Fine Art Print, please click here.

Whew! Is everyone feeling the Holiday cheer yet? I am. I'll be posting more fun things as the Holidays get into full swing. I might even share my awesome holiday recipe for Double Chocolate Fudge Mint Crunch Bars (which are actually quite moist and chewy). But this is my BIG HOLIDAY NEWS post. I hope you enjoyed it. Happy Holidays to everyone!

~Cheers! Heather

2 comments:

  1. Heather,

    You rock! Justynn and Jo's pictures are incredible. I can't tell you how greatful I am that you were willing to do their wedding. Thank you both again!

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kari! :) You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather