Monday, March 24, 2008

The whirlwind has left the building!

We're back! (finally)

Jeremy and I are exhausted from our trip to Vegas. It was even more wild and crazy than we could have imagined - but in a good way. :) My head is spinning with images and ideas and we're both just trying to process them all now. Oh yeah and our images too. *hehe* I will be making a bigger post with pictures soon. But I wanted to write in and say we haven't forgotten about you guys. I am so excited by what I learned at the WPPI and I can't wait to share my experience with you!

Easter snuck up on us this year. We didn't have time to dye eggs sadly =( but we did manage to snag some easter sweets - in particular, those awesome Cadbury creme-filled eggs and a few packs of the traditional Easter delight ~ Peeps! The eggs didn't last long (of course) however, I did manage to catch this scene.



Me - "Jeremy, these peeps are sooo cute! Hold one so I can take a picture!"
Jeremy - "I have blue sugar on my fingers."
Me - "That's okay. It's pretty. Now turn him. That way. OK, more... more."
*click*click*click* (I look down to check the view screen)
Me - "OK. Now I want you to... Jeremy, where's the peep?"
Jeremy - "maawhheee, hewwahh... immmaah... mooowoohhfff..."
=}

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!
~Heather

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute and funny! I'm sorry I didn't see you at WPPI to intoduce myself...I met Jeremy at a PUG meeting months ago and thought I might run into you two, but alas, I didn't (surprising with 13,000 people in attendance, huh?!). Hope you had fun!
    jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather