Friday, May 23, 2008

A Little Design for your Holiday Weekend

I will be out of the office from tomorrow through Monday. Any emails and messages I receive during that time will be answered when I return on Tuesday. I hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend. I know I'm going to. =)

If you're looking for a lil diversion this holiday, why not swing by Snippet & Ink. They're an awesome wedding design blog like no other. These ladies are always coming up with unique and fun "inspiration boards" to base your wedding around. I love to pop in every now and again to see what they've come up with. Here are some of my recent favorites: Carnival Ride, Sweet Tarts for Sweet Hearts, Retro Picnic, Cinco de Mayo, and Sunshine Fix. I just love their names!


Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend (browsing) everyone! ^_^ I'll see ya on Tuesday!

~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather