Saturday, July 7, 2007

Best Bag Ever

Happy 7-7-7 everyone! Has it been a lucky day for you? I know it's been one for me! Today I received my long awaited and highly coveted Shootsac! I first saw them back at the WPPI in March where they debuted. The table was swarmed the whole time so all I got to do was peer from a distance. Then in June, the Shootsac official website opened. I am pleased to say that I was one of the last and lucky few that placed an order before they were completely sold out. Actually, I was only able to secure the bag itself. The Shootsac fabric covers (which are so cute and super handy) were completely gone. I'm still stalking the site to get one when they re-stock! Oh yes, and we do need to get another bag for Jeremy. He was kind enough to let me take the first one. Thanks sweetie!

So what exactly is a Shootsac and why are they harder to secure than an iphone? Well, they maybe the best camera bag I've ever used. As soon as I lifted the bag from its packaging, I was surprised at the weight and quality of the material. The Shootsac is made from the same material as a wet suit for diving. This will be great for insulating my lenses in our cold fall and winter sessions here. Also, this bag can hold all of my equipment I need for a wedding and yet it is still flexible and comfy to wear - not like my current bag which is just a boxy nuisance. That bag is now retired! The really nice thing about the Shootsac is the easy access I have to all my equipment. If you are a photographer reading this or a photography enthusiast, I highly recommend the Shootsac to you! I can't wait to use it at my next shoot. The creator of this bag says it will change the way you shoot. As a great photographer herself, I can tell she knows exactly what we as photographers need - a good bag! Tempted? Here's the website - www.shootsac.com Make sure to get on their mailing list as they are still sold out and will send out an email to you when there are more sacs to ship.

Oh yes, our website is finally complete and awaiting the great switch-flipping! We are hoping that this will take place just after the weekend. We're very excited about how it turned out and can't wait to share it with you. So stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather