Friday, September 21, 2007

Style Me Pretty

Now is the season when most brides begin the planning of their upcoming weddings. So I figured we could all use a little bit of design inspiration to go along with the planning. I recently came across style me pretty and found it inspiring to see just how creative brides were becoming in their wedding planning process. There are some really wonderful ideas throughout its pages thanks to the blog's creator - Abby Jean. Her sections cover: color palettes, food, fashion, paper goods, reception ideas, photography, and some very creative and chic 'how-to's. And I especially like the 'inspiration board' section. I did something similar when I was planning my own wedding and found it so helpful in figuring out all the little details and colors that I wanted to incorporate in our wedding. Plus, it gave me a great idea about how they would look in our photography. ^.^

So, if you are still in the process of planning your own wedding, why not head on over and find your own design inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather