Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Holidays with Elf

You know the Holiday season is in full swing when you hear Country Christmas songs playing at your local grocery store. To ring in my Holidays, I've been blasting the Elf movie soundtrack. Lots of good tunes! It has all the classics with some sassy revamps. My current favorites are Pennies from Heaven, Baby It's Cold Outside, and Let It Snow.


It's no surprise that Elf also happens to be one of my favorite Christmas movies. Who wouldn't love a towering Will Ferrell in a bright green, elf costume - trying his hardest to spread Christmas cheer to all New Yorkians everywhere! It's a great movie to turn on and watch while wrapping presents, sharing a festive night with friends, or baking cookies with the family. Everyone needs a good Holiday laugh, right? I know I sure do. So lift those spirits and treat yourself to a night of great music and heartfelt fun with Elf. Happy Holidays!

~Heather
P.S. You can hear samples from the Elf soundtrack by clicking on the picture and scrolling down the page to the track list. :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather