Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love Day!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Love Day! If you've found that wonderful someone, I hope you will fall in love all over again today. Remember that flowers and chocolates aren't what make people fall in love. Was it his eyes that drew you in? Was it her laugh that captured your heart? These things first brought you together so celebrate them! If you haven't found that Mr. or Mrs. Right, no worries! Why not celebrate the love you do have in your life? Think about the people who show us love every day: parents, children, friends, sisters, brothers, mentors, collegues - even pets (they love us oodles). Why not take a moment to thank them? I bet it would totally make their day!

I challenge everyone not to let their Love Day stop at the flowers and adorably stuffed teddy bears. When you have love in your life, embrace it! Cherish it! Celebrate it!

As for me, I would like to thank my sweetie and hubby for his love - of which I am in awe of daily. Without you, my life would not be the same. :) Thanks Jeremy!

Happy Love Day! ^_^


(photo by Jose Villa - a super awesome photographer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather