Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Last Day

Hey guys! I wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day to book us with our 2007 rates. They will permanently be retired tomorrow to make way for our 2008 collections and goodies. If you've been considering us for your wedding photography, you can still talk to me today and reserve us under the 07' rates. Although, the 08' collections are pretty sweet too :}

Switching things up, I wanted to share a little surprise I got yesterday. Jeremy came home from a random run to Home Depot (don't ask) and says, "I got something for you". "Oh?" I get nervous when he starts pulling out Beware of Dog and Exit signs - reaching deep into the bag. "It's an early birthday present," he tells me and hands me a chunky black box. Mind you, my birthday is this month but not for a few weeks. I think he's realized by now that it's pretty tough to surprise me. I am one of those kids who on Christmas morning knew exactly what type of present I got by the weight, sound, and shape of the present. Well, this time he got me! And just look at the little treasures inside that little black box!

I LOVE tea! I'm a huge fan of green tea - especially hoji-cha (or roasted green tea). There's something special about taking time out of your day no matter when it is and slowing it all down for a slip of tea in the prettiest little tea cups! It was such a sweet gift from my sweetie and it really made my day! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. He got that at Home Depot? It's awesome by the way... And why was he buying beware of dog signs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well he said he was going to Home Depot for those signs to do a little plastic "hobby project". But he'll be painting over the sign part. :( But he actually swung by the asian import market on his way home for the tea set. Gotta love their tea specials - $1.48 for 16 tea servings! Woot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather