Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wedding Season Approaches

Wow, these last two weeks have just flown by. I've been busy working on several projects. One is almost ready to go while another is still being tweaked. I'm quite the perfectionist so it may still be a bit until they're unveiled. But when they are, I know my clients and my readers here will really appreciate them. ^_^

I've also joined a social network called, "Twitter". Basically, I've installed a little text box at the top right of this blog where I can type in what I'm doing whenever I want. Jeremy introduced it to me and I'm trying it out. It's actually kind of fun updating it. Who knows, it might just become my new online addition. hehe =D

Jeremy and I have also been gearing up for wedding season. We're kicking things off next weekend with our very first Austin e-session. I'm so excited! Then the following week, we'll be jetting off to Washington DC for a very awesome wedding. Is this really my job? lol... Yeah, it is. Don't get me wrong, I do actually work - a lot. But it's so worth it to meet cool people and help them capture their most important moments for them - all while being creative! I'm so grateful to the couples that allow me to do what I love and I thank them for it!

This is going to be a great year so stay tuned for all the latest and greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather