Tuesday, July 15, 2008

{new product} Coffee Table Books



Look what showed up on my doorstep this morning! Isn't it cute? As soon as I opened the package, I knew I had to take some pics to show everyone. Look! You can see my dot cover through the bag. ^_^ More dots! More dots!



This is my first coffee table book sample from my new vendor. They are available in several sizes and in hard or soft cover styles. I decided to create a little 5x5 soft cover to showcase my portrait images. This book is really perfect for gift-giving or as a brag book. I like framing one picture on each page so your book has a clean and modern look. Of course, you can choose your cover from several designs and shades. I just couldn't resist the polka dot yummy~ness. To round out the presentation, every book comes packaged in a cloth bag to protect the book.



This lil'guy is just the first of several new samples arriving this summer. I'll post more as I receive them! Yay, new goodies!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Cheers!
~Heather

3 comments:

  1. Heather! I want to look @ the galleries you have up..but you need a password. is there anyway around it?? you're site is awesome ;) i love it! -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Thanks for your comment. ^_^ I'd be happy to show you more samples of my work. Just email me! ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I don't know if you got the email...
    mine is msdphotography@aol.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather