Friday, August 1, 2008

Inspired by...



I'm inspired by many things - the world being one. Yes, it's a big world. But the world starts with what's right in front of you. If you let me, I'll wander around for hours just following the things that visually intrigue me.

Yesterday, I decided I needed a little wandering time. So I grabbed my camera and walked out the door. I had no idea where I was going but I didn't need to. I just followed what I saw.

Here are some of my visual wanderings.











Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful Friday! ~Heather

2 comments:

  1. oohh. I like those! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always had amazing creative talent. I'm glad to see you're still putting it to great use.

    Say hi to Jeremy for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather