Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Great Bridal Expo Wrap-Up

We had such a great time at this weekend's Great Bridal Expo in DC. It was so much fun meeting with so many couples and getting to talk with them. I get so inspired when I get to hang out with cool, fun people and there were a bunch of them there. I was surprised at how many grooms-to-be made it out there. But they were all great sports! :)

We also got to show our new canvas gallery wrap and some really hot albums. I tell ya, metal is so cool for an album cover! I'll be posting pics of them in a later post because you've really got to see these. But for now, I wanted to put up a little collage I made of our day there.

Note: these were shot with our mini point-and-shoot. It's super-cute but not exactly picture-perfect quality.

Thanks again to everyone who visited us at our booth and best wishes for your upcoming weddings! If you'd like more information about us, collection details or have any questions we didn't get to answer, please feel free to email us on our website's contact form or call us at 410.818.6748. ~Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather