Thursday, January 10, 2008

Update

I've been meaning to post some pics of the holidays.Unfortunately, I've been fighting a cold/flu/crazy weird under-the-weather-thing since New Years. I should be getting better any day now *crosses fingers* and as soon as I do I'll be posting those pics. I'm glad this is hitting me now because it is the best time to be calling in those sick days! :)

I also want to remind everyone that our Holiday Special will be ending in under a month - February 5 to be exact. Now that the New Year has arrived, it's time to get your wedding photography booked for your 2008 and even 2009 weddings. We will be reorganizing our packages in February so if you would like to book us under our current rates, I urge you to contact us before the 5th of February.

I send my belated best wishes to you all for this New and Awesome 2008 Year! Let's make it a memorable one. ^_^

Cheers!
~Heather

1 comment:

  1. I posted a picture of Caleb with his new PJ's on our blog. Check it out! Have a great Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather