Friday, January 18, 2008

Leave me an Email :)

Hello everyone. I'd like to let you all know that the fastest way right now to reach me is through my email. Because of my schedule, I am able to check my emails more easily than my voice mail. And since Wednesday, with the release of my newsletter, I have received several phone messages that I have not yet returned. I do apologize for this. If you have left me a voice mail and haven't heard back from me yet, don't worry. You will by the end of today. ^_^ Thanks for your patience!

And just as a heads up, remember the awesome documentary, Confessions of a Superhero that I posted about in November? Well, it's being released on DVD this Tuesday, January 22nd. Click here to see the trailer and here to catch my post and review about this really neat movie. It's definitely worth a rent if not a buy!

Cheers!
~Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! ~Heather